- Unique open school design
- Well-equipped, IT-enabled classrooms with multimedia Projectors
- State-of-the-art Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics laboratories
- Multipurpose Auditorium
- Special Activity rooms for Art, Music (Western & Indian), Dance, Drama and Yoga
- Transport facility available.
- Purpose-Built play areas for Pre-Primary and Primary
- Sporting facilities: Basketball, Tennis, Table-Tennis, Badminton, Karate and Judo
- Learning Centre with 3000 books, 10 journals and magazines, 500 multimedia (CD/DVD/Audio Cassettes), and 16 online database
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus
- The School follows the S.S.C Pattern.
- Solo, Gala, Yoga, Swimming, Judo-Karate, Edu-Sports, Skating, Acting, dramatic in the curricular itself.
- Personal care: Remedial classes, quality improvement programme, Personality development.
- Special features on working multiple: Intelligence on child brain development techniques Methodology.
- 2 Acres campus.
Classrooms – our temple of learning
Our classrooms are spacious, brightly coloured, well-lit and Wi-Fi enabled. They are equipped with the latest IT infrastructure such as LCD projectors, screens and speakers that meet International standards. The classrooms have ample space for the teacher and the students to move around. Soft boards located on either side of the classroom shows projects. Every classroom is provided with a Green board of writing purposes.
Medical Facilities – in good hands
We have an in-house nurse on campus to look into the daily health care, routine injuries and health-relay complaints. A medical record card is maintained for each and every child.
Exciting practical activities form a crucial part of learning science and the S.S.C curriculum requires practical work at almost all the levels. We have well equipped laboratories, meeting international standards, dedicated to the three sciences namely Physics, Biology and Chemical one General Science for the junior students. In addition to these, the IT Labs, the Language Lab, Mathematics Lab, Art Studios, Indian and Western Music rooms, Audio Visual Rooms and Amphitheatre give a breadth of opportunity for our students to enjoy an all rounded development. In the basement, we offer a wide variety of activities like Table Tennis, Basket ball, Gymnastics, Yoga and Karate to name a few.
The Library forms the fulcrum of any learning process. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the board school library is equipped with a variety of books on a wide range of subjects, which indeed makes it a reader’s paradise.
Computing and communications constitute the backbone of the school’s infrastructure facilities. Our existing IT infrastructure includes:
Network : Instructional spaces, Computer lab, administration office, library, staff room and other infrastructure of school are connected over a 1000 mbps Wireless LAN
Servers : The School’s network is powered by the IBM servers.
Laptops : The school computer lab has 20 state-of-the-art laptops to cater to each student.
Internet : Access to the internet is available through a high-speed 2 mbps fiber link.